Sample collection tubes is a complete set of sampling and transportation centrifuge tube for influenza virus, hand-foot-mouth virus and other viruses in the microbial sampling transportation tube. Also known as the specimen transportation tube, it has now become a commercial product.
There are mainly the following parts:
1. Sampling swab with disposable sterile plastic rod/man-made fiber head.
2. A sterile sampling tube containing 3ml of virus maintenance solution (Gentamicin and amphotericin B are used to better inhibit the fungus in the sample. To avoid human sensitization caused by penicillin in the traditional sampling solution.)
In addition, there are additional parts such as tongue depressor and biosafety bag.
General Medical Supplies
100%Plastic, viscose made swab, flocked made swab, polyester made swab, swab
Individual PE Bag
1. The sample collection tubes are used for monitoring and sampling of infectious pathogenic microorganisms by disease control departments and clinical departments.
It is suitable for sampling of influenza virus (common influenza, highly pathogenic avian influenza, A H1N1 influenza virus, etc.), hand, foot and mouth virus and other types of viruses. It is also used for sampling of Mycoplasma, Chlamydia, Ureaplasma, etc.
2. Used to transport nasopharyngeal swab specimens or tissue specimens of specific parts from the sampling site to the testing laboratory for PCR extraction and testing.
3. It is used to preserve nasopharyngeal swab samples or tissue specimens of specific parts for necessary cell culture.