Many people have chosen to wear masks when going out since the outbreak of the COVID-19. Wearing masks seems easy, but do you know how to use the mask correctly?
1. Check the expiry date and outer packaging of the medical supply N95 mask
2. The nose clip side is facing up, the dark side is generally facing out or the folds are facing down
3. Pull up and down to open the folds so that the mask covers the mouth, nose, and jaw
4. Touch the nose clip with the tips of your fingers inward and move outward gradually
5. Properly adjust the mask to make the periphery fully fit the face
6. Replace the mask when it is contaminated or after more than 4 hours of use
7. Carry the strap by hand and discard it in the medical (yellow) trash can
1. Check the expiry date and outer packaging of the mask
2. Hold the mask on your face with the convex surface facing outwards and the nose clip side facing upwards
3. Put on the lace first, then put on the lace
4. Touch the nose clip with the tips of your fingers inward, and gradually move outward to shape the nose clip
5. Adjust the nose clip and straps until there is no air leakage when blowing or inhaling
6. Replace if the disposable surgical mask is polluted, damaged or beyond the indicated use time limit, hold the strap and discard it in the medical (yellow) trash can
1. Cover your mouth and nose carefully with a mask and fasten it firmly to minimize the gap between the face and the mask;
2. Avoid touching the mask during use-after touching the used mask, for example, when removing the mask, wash your hands with soapy water or alcohol hand sanitizer;
3. After the mask becomes damp or contaminated with moisture, put on a new clean and dry mask;
4. Do not reuse disposable masks. Disposable masks should be discarded after each use and disposed of immediately after removal.
Welcome your presence, you can send us an email, we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.